Thursday, February 28, 2008

Try, Try, Again!

Well we attempted to get professional pics taken today. We have gone to studios before and everytime they freak out. I don't want to spend money on pictures where my kids are all red & blotchy from crying. Bob and I took them this morning and they were fine for the first second as they were getting into position, but then Ryan started crying and then that got Kaylie started. Ryan recovered and we got 3 shots of him but Kaylie never recovered. She was all blotchy and wouldn't even be put down. At this point I have no professional pics of my kids. It makes me sad. I felt bad we wasted the people's time. I'll have to try again another time. We are seriously looking into buying a backdrop & those flash umbrella things for our house! We have a nice camera already.

2 comments:

Harris Boys said...

awww I'm sorry. we've been lucky and the boys seem to do ok with taking pro. pics. Good luck next time and just hang in there. We always go right after they wake up from a nap when their the happiest!!

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

I wouldn't stress about it. If you are anything like me I've taken 3 million candid photos that turned out great (judging from your blog photos so have you). I do plan to take them to get professional ones at a year though. The main reason we haven't tried yet is I couldn't do it at 3 m. b/c Eli was still in the NICU 6 m. still seemed to fragile and 9 was winter.