Saturday, February 23, 2008

Kaylie



Aliases: K-Girl, Princess Poopy, Little Girly-Whirls, Baby Doll, Baby Girl, Little Girl, Feisty, Kaylie Kaylie Bo-Baylie,
Kay Kay, & Peanut

Kaylie loves life. She is a very smiley baby, and usually in a good mood. She can be very serious too. She frightens easily at loud sounds and definitely lets you know that she isn’t happy with something. Despite being frightened at loud sounds, I think she may be the loudest baby I have ever heard. She cries loudly. She screeches loudly. I think Ryan is a bit intimidated by her. It’s always been a struggle to get her to eat. Of course the girl who needs to gain weight won’t eat right?? She has come a long way with that and now drinks the entire bottle. I think she's going to be a bit on the nosy side, but aren't all girls? She always wants to see what's going on. I also think she is going to be bossing her "big" brother around. We'll see.

She was given the name Feisty by a few NICU nurses and believe me, they are right. When she doesn’t want to have something done to her (face washed, or nose sucked out especially), she can put up a fight. And let me tell you—she is a strong little girl. I wouldn't trade her for the world.


No comments: