Saturday, February 23, 2008

Ryan



Aliases: Ry-Guy, Big Guy (by me), Little Guy (by Bob), Ryan Ryan Bo-by-ran, Little Man, Sensitive Guy, Ry-zer,
Pumpkin, Ry-Ry

Ryan has been a laid back baby since birth. He is a great sleeper and eater. He has a cute smile and giggles a lot. He's going to be quite a character. He enjoys a little gentle rough play. Ryan can also be a bit on the whiny side too. Usually if he is tired though. That’s actually my cue for putting him down for naps. A soon as I hear that or see an eye rub, up we go. If you wait too long, he fights sleep. He hates tummy time. (I know, I know. The picture doesn't show that. Kids always make liars out of their parents.) He can be quite sensitive. When Kaylie gets into her screeching mode, he cries. At the doctor, when they get shots and Kaylie goes first, he cries before it’s even his turn. Overall, he is a very happy baby. I wouldn't trade him for the world.

No comments: