Thursday, March 13, 2008

What's New?

Well we are very close to having our lives changed forevermore. No we are not expecting again! (Get real people!) The kids are getting mobile!

Kaylie is really getting herself around. Her favorite place to army crawl her way to is under the coffee table. If not the coffee table, then it's the hardwood floor. Of course anywhere that is hard and she can bump her head! There will be no rest for me!




Ryan continues to be up to his ring tricks. Well, this time he perked his head up as soon as I snapped the picture! No crawling for him but he can get from the seated position to his tummy and can scoot a little.


They both have begun to help me out when getting dressed. They will lift their heads up so I can get the shirt on over their heads. Very helpful!


We'll be visiting the Easter Bunny this Saturday! Stay tuned for pics of that. I'm sure they won't be happy about it, but I'm also sure they will somehow prove me wrong.

1 comment:

debi9kids said...

Well, just you wait! heehee Soon enough they will be going in opposite directions. It's all fun fun fun from there.:)