Thursday, March 20, 2008

Not Our Day

Ok, so I found out the hard way that glass baby food jars and granite counters don't mix. I knew this already but managed to escape any accidents until this morning. One of the jars fell out of the cabinet and hit the counter. Little shards of glass were everywhere and I was splattered with Chicken Noodle Dinner. I had already measured out their cereal, so out in the garbage that went. I couldn't be sure that no glass got in there. What a mess and of course Kaylie was not being patient waiting for her cereal.

Before all that was going on, I discovered that the garage door was left open all night so I mentioned it to Bob. He jumps up and proceeds to tell me that he left the car on all night in an attempt to fix the XM Radio and forgot about it. So he was jumping the battery and trying to enter the code for the radio. Well, the car works but I only have about 6 XM channels. (Grrr.....)

And I have one of those killer headaches today!

2 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i hate days like that...i had one yesterday. though it wasn't a glass jar of baby food it was an actual glass. hope the day gets better as it wears on...

debi9kids said...

So sorry you are having a bad day. :(
Here's hoping things look up for you tomorrow.