Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Let Me Awww For a Moment

My MIL told us today that someone at her work saw the pictures from "the photo shoot" up on her desk and wants to use them in a brochure that the hospital uses for their annual Baby Fair. I guess they want to show babies at different stages--sitting up, on belly, with teeth, etc. No names will be used though. My husband, being a patent/intellectual properties attorney and the one that took the pictures, wants to know where his royalties are from the copyright he's got on the pics. (wink, wink) LOL!!
I'm excited to see what the brochure looks like! Hopefully I'll be able to scan it for all of you to see.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh! That's awesome! They'll be famous!

Harris Boys said...

that's awesome. hopefully you'll be able to scan it so we in blog land can see. :)