Friday, March 7, 2008

The Mother of Twins

Okay, another poem I have tucked away that was either posted on a board I frequent or found on my travels on the internet. Yeah, M.O.M.'s are special people. I especially like the part about being smart. LOL. (Toot! Toot!--that's the sound of my own horn.)

The Mother of Twins

A meeting convened one day
in Heaven's sacred hall.
The Ideal mother must be found
for twins so sweet and small.

She must be patient, first of all,
And kind and calm and wise.
And capable of chasing tears
away from little eyes.

She'd have to put her children first
And be so very smart
Have dedication and resolve,
A sweet and loving heart.

They all agreed you were the best
No other mom would do.
Yes, Heaven found the perfect one
And sent those twins to you!

(c) Larry Howland

No comments: