Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Meet Fang

Kaylie's new nickname is Fang. One of the teeth she is cutting on the top is pointy like a fang right now. It took all morning to get this shot of her with her mouth open. Not an easy feat as she was too interested in the camera.

Of course the name Fang reminds me of Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing by Judy Blume. Fudge falls off the monkey bars and breaks his tooth and his brother, Peter, calls him Fang. Ok, that's me being a fourth grade teacher. Anyone remember that book? It's a great book for kids.

4 comments:

RachelShingleton said...

Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing was one of my most favorite books! I had totally forgotten about that until I read your post! Congrats on the new teeth -- I'm waiting for Jude to sprout his, although I'm thinking it could be any day.

It'll probably be while we're on vacation. He's got timing like that. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the smile this morning! Too cute that little fang is!

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Aww what a great fang she has. I just said to Jared last night that I have to get a pic of Eli's teeth b/c he does show them now when he smiles. I didn't realize you were a teacher. I taught Middle School for 3 years and LOVED it. I hope to go back to it once the boys are in school.

debi9kids said...

LOL what a great & silly shot!