Friday, May 9, 2008

Birthday Mystery Solved

Just keeping the birthday posts coming...

I got a cake delivered this morning. All it said was, "Happy Birthday Liz" on it. No card, nothing. The delivery guy had called me prior to delivery because he was lost, so his number was still in the caller id list. I called him to see and his phone was not answering. I then called Bob to see if he had it delivered. He told me it was from his parents. In the meantime, the delivery guy called me back and told me the same. The cake was supposed to say who it was from. Anyway, it's been an interesting morning. Thanks Toni & Marc for the cake! It's beautiful, I can't wait to dig in. A pic of course...

3 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

happy birthday...that cake looks so yummy! i want to dig in too!

my bday is on monday :)

Unknown said...

It was suppose to have card included that said, "Love, Toni and Marc" but can't get too annoyed as the bakery did me a favor in delivering it. It's yellow cake w/ chocolate mousse filling and butter cream icing. Enjoy your day!

debi9kids said...

Happy Birthday to YOU! It looks like you had a wonderful day so far! Can't wait to see some pics from your weekend!
PS the pic of the babies with their daddy is just ADORABLE! LOVE Kaylee's expression!
:) Debi