Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Happy Birthday to me!!!

It's my birthday! A little known fact about me is that I was born on Mother's Day! You just can't top that Mother's Day gift. Bob & I will be going to Salt Creek Grille for dinner. I'm looking forward to their chocolate souffle dessert. You have to order it with your meal. It takes that long to make I guess. The restaurant is also on the river, so there are great views. Can't wait.

I know I have been neglecting this blog, but my "vacation" is almost over. I have to savor my final hours.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG... too funny. Ok, I don't even know you, but my birthday is on May 9th also AND I was also born on Mother's Day! And, two of my very best friends were born on the exact same day.

I like checking in on your blog as I have twins also (4 months old) and a 2.5 year old.

Have a super great day!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Happy birthday! I noticed on the nest post about age that we are the same age almost exactly. My birthday is on 6/2 but same year!Have an amazing date with your husband and savor that souffle for me :)