Thursday, August 7, 2008

Playdate


Today we met up with Ryan and Kaylie's friends, Amelia and Sal. We met at Brick Reservoir. The place was really great with a 1.8 mile path to walk around the reservoir on. It was so clean and quiet. I will be going back! Ryan is not liking being in the stroller longer than an hour. He wants to get out and go. Unfortunately he isn't walking well enough for that. I'm seriously in trouble when they want to start walking around places aren't I? Go ahead and laugh.
Otherwise a pretty slow week here as you can tell from my lack of posts. LOL. Just the usual trips to the market and mall.

2 comments:

Linda said...

We had fun! Next time we go somewhere they can run around!

debi9kids said...

I will have to look that place up! I am always looking for new nice places to take E&W for walks.
How nice to have another twin mommy along for the fun too!