Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pics of the Week

I didn't take many pictures because we were out and about a bit this week. We had the doctor's appointment, the haircut, and I took them to my old school (where I worked) so everyone could meet them. Of course everyone "oohed and aahed" over them much to Mommy's delight. We went shopping at some outlets and took quite a few walks this week too.
Every morning, Bob puts on his shoes to go to work. Well actually ANY time Bob puts shoes on, the kids beeline it to the shoes. They love to untie the shoes. Not really very helpful when you are trying to get out the door, but it's amusing to watch every morning.

Ryan & Kaylie received this belated birthday present this week from Bob's firm. They also got a Fisher-Price Zebra bounce & go too. I REALLY need that playroom done soon. Our family room looks like Toys R Us exploded in it. Fortunately, we haven't had to buy them many toys ourselves. They have received most of what they have as gifts or hand me downs. I have to do a basement update but we aren't close to completion any time soon.

2 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

I'm feeling your pain, for the longest time our living room looked like a Toys 'R Us outlet, ugh. Thank goodness we finally got everything strapped down in their bedrooms and were able to move all of their toys in there. Although it doesn't seem to stop them from dragging all of their toys out every day ha ha

debi9kids said...

OH! I had been wondering about your basement and kept forgetting to ask!
How great that so many of their toys were hand-me-downs! YEAH! If it's free, it's for me. LOL

I so am there with Toys R Us exploding in the house! LOL