Friday, April 4, 2008

Poll Results

Poll: Are you a M.O.M.?
Out of 33 voters, 42% who have visited this blog have twins and the other 58% do not have twins. I KNOW there were a lot of visitors who didn't vote. Shame on you! :) There was a flaw to my poll though. I didn't include M.O.M.'s to be. Anyway, thanks for taming my curiosity.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Lzz - I did not vote, but I read and like your blog alot. Alan told me about it, keep on posting mama!

Harris Boys said...

haha...your welcome!!!