I was tagged to list 6 random things about me.... so here goes.
1. I need to sleep with bootie socks on. If my feet are cold, I can't fall asleep. Random, I know, but that's the point of this.
2. I was a teacher. I always wanted to be a teacher. Well, not always. I did at one time want to be an artist/art teacher or pediatrician, but it always involved working with kids. I love to see them learn. The look they get on their face when the "get something" is worth it.
3. I am married to my high school sweetheart. We've been together for 15 years and married for 5. I wouldn't want it any other way.
4. I hate onions, coffee (GASP!), and smoking.
5. I've never gotten a traffic ticket. I was pulled over once though.
6. I like to have certain things done a certain way. For example, Ryan has to get the fish bottles with the blue caps and Kaylie gets any other color cap. Bob did the bottles one day and got it all fouled up. I don't know why, but that's just the way it is! I'm more of the, "If it's not done by me it's not done right." mentality. So I have issues...
Anyone reading this---consider yourself tagged.