Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pics of the Week

Ryan & Kaylie got this climber from their older cousin who has long outgrown it. THEY LOVE IT! They say "Wheee!" as they go down the slide. "Whee!" was something they picked up during speech therapy so maybe, just maybe, it's working. Kaylie started calling Ryan by name this week-"Ay-Ay" (pronounced eye-eye). She has said his name earlier when asked to but this was the first time she called for him.


Ryan's turn with the help of Kaylie, the assistant.


Kaylie's turn.



We got a new stroller--this one is an all-terrain Baby Jogger City Elite. I LOVE IT! It is on the heavy side but pushes like a dream thanks to the air filled tires. Ryan & Kaylie felt it was a good spot to read while Daddy filled the tires with air. I think they spent a good hour just sitting in it the morning we got it.




Anyone reminded of Tom Cruise in Risky Business? I had to take a picture although he is missing the sunglasses.


5 comments:

debi9kids said...

OMGosh! So funny, but he totally reminds me of Tom Cruise! LOL

LOVE that new stroller! I need to get a jogger desperately!

cat said...

Great pictures! Those little slides are so cool -now if my little monkey could keep to that and not the big one in the garden.

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

These pictures are so cute. I love the one of them reading in the stroller.

So glad they are progressing with speech. That is awesome!

Linda said...

omg...tom cruise!!! LOLOL!! Love it. I love the pic of them hanging out in the stroller too. I bet they're loving that climber. Isn't it great to see a little progress from the EI? I hope they start making leaps and bounds soon!

Christa said...

Cute pictures..love the Tom Cruise one:) Yay! You got the stroller..isn't it awesome! I really love it and use it pretty much everyday.

Yay also for improvement in Speech! Glad to hear they are doing well...