Monday, August 3, 2009

Pics of the Week

Some random pics over the last week.

The Little Mermaid

Does this not remind you of Ryan & Kaylie?? Come on!!

Trying on Daddy's shoes.

They played in the play area at the mall. In the third picture you can sort of see a carousel behind it. This is going to be my next M.O.M. accomplishment--to take them on the carousel myself. I was contemplating it while we were there (no one was around) and when I finally got up the nerve to do it, the ticket lady wasn't in the booth! I couldn't wait b/c I had two unleashed/unstrollered toddlers who were not waiting for anything!





Kaylie mostly spends her time sitting on this horse people watching. This time she actually did other stuff but the few other times we have been, she was on the horse watching.









4 comments:

cat said...

What a great play area.

debi9kids said...

Great pictures! What a great play area at the mall! I love going to ours as well :)

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

I love Kaylie sitting on her perch surveying. So funny! They are so adorable. As hard as this age can be I LOVE it!

Have your started with the "MINE"(S) yet. OY, I hope not for your sake. I am so tired of that word.

tbonegrl said...

Accomplishing the carousel WOULD be a feat!