Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Went to the Animal Fair

We took the kids to the county fair this past weekend. They loved seeing the animals and getting to pet them. We let them out of the stroller and used their safety harnesses AKA leashes. This gave them some freedom that they enjoyed as well. It is definitely hard to keep them from getting tangled up. We had some dinner there and followed that with funnel cake!!
Ryan petting the goats while Kaylie waits.
l
Giddy up!
l
Kaylie apparently could care less about the calf.
.
Why are these bars constantly in my line of sight?!?!?!
Me too Kaylie, me too!

7 comments:

Harris Boys said...

pic are great! I can tell you are using your 'nice' camera! we have leashes too and they work great!

love kaylie's hair :)

Linda said...

They look SUPER cute with their backpacks! Glad you had fun!

cat said...

Really great photographs!

tbonegrl said...

lovely pics!!

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

adorable! love you new blog look. I typically read through google reader so you may have had it for a while but it is cute nonetheless!

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

WOW, I have serious "mommy brain" I saw the ticker at the top of your blog that said "on our way to 3" and I was like "OMG they are pregnant, how did I miss that" it then hit me that it was AGE THREE! Yikes, I need a nap!

Liz said...

Oh Becky! Bite your tongue! LOL