Saturday, January 3, 2009

2008 in Pictures

I saw this idea on a few different blogs. They say copying is the best form of flattery. :)

Here is 2008 in pictures (& captions because I can't resist).
JANUARY

Our last month with Grandma helping out. What was I to do???

FEBRUARY
Ryan's love affair with rings started.

Kaylie hanging out--not mobile yet.

MARCH In March we began to get mobile--scooting around.
APRIL Finally got out to enjoy the spring.

MAY
Turned one!!
JUNE Trip to the beachFirst haircut for Ryan.

JULY
In July it was summer lovin' & celebrated Ryan's walking milestone.

AUGUST
Had our first family vacation.

SEPTEMBER
Enjoying the last few nice days of fall.

OCTOBER
Celebrated Halloween and Kaylie walking.

NOVEMBER
Maintaining our sanity as the cold weather struck.

DECEMBER

New discovery of getting up on the couch & the holidays.

ETA (edited to add) : not sure why some of the font got large--didn't appear that way when I typed it. Oh well--this has taken long enough!!

7 comments:

Tina said...

Awww!!! All I could think was how my girls are actually going to get bigger this year. Time flies, doesn't it?

debi9kids said...

What a great review! Aamzing how much they accomplished in a year! They went from being babies to becoming TODDLERS! WOW!

cat said...

Great re-cap!

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

I forgot about his "love affair" with the rings. So cute!! Love the re-cap and I am glad I am not the only one who thought it took forever to do.

Linda said...

How fun!! I love the pic of K with the santa hat on and her little smirk! It's amazing how much they've changed in one year!

Annie said...

I like the review. They grow very fast.

Have a nice week.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

what a sweet look back! i cannot believe how big our little ones have gotten, can you?