Friday, September 23, 2011

May 2011

May is always a busy month with tons of family birthdays and R & K's birthday too!

Pop Pop had a triple bypass surgery at the end of April, so the kids went to visit and make sure he was doing well. Here they are using the doctor kit to examine the patient. Thankfully Pop Pop is doing just fine.

Even an orange needs to have a check up.


Here everyone is celebrating MY 35th birthday. I think this was also Mother's Day. The kids let me sleep in, picked out their own cards ( I got a Rapunzel birthday card. My favorite.) and they helped Daddy make breakfast in bed for me.






May always brings trips to the shorehouse. Feeding the ducks never gets old.


The playground


The bay...





Just a fun licking the beater pic!



The kids had their end of year concert. Kaylie didn't sing a word, but did do some hand motions and shook her maracas. Ryan did some singing and instrument playing.



She found me





Ryan playing the triangle quite nicely


Everyone



2 comments:

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Yay! Glad you are back. I am always trying to talk the boys into watching "Tangled" one. more. time. Either that or "Beauty and the Beast". :)

Loved catching up with them. I am also going to copy the idea of taking a picture of their names. Great idea.

The 5 year old ticker almost made me cry. Ahhh, where did the time go???????

Hope all is well.

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Oh Happy VERY BELATED 35th. Jared and I are right there with you. :)