Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fall Things

I can't believe how fast time is going.

We've still been enjoying getting outside to play as much as we can despite the weather getting colder. I have some good neighbors. Two different ones gave us a Fisher Price Power Wheels ride on. Come to find out these things sell for $75 each. SCORE! Ryan had a hard time figuring out that he has to keep the button pushed in to go. He wanted to get off and just push the thing.
The kids helped me bake chocolate chip cookies for the first time. It actually wasn't too bad. But if I wasn't right on top of them, the dough would have been flying. Our ideas of keeping the stuff in the bowl is not the same.

The kids decorated a Rice Krispies haunted house. This was the first year I saw something like this in the store. I thought it was a cute thing to do, but honestly the marshmallow stuff they included was super sweet. I would have preferred to use marshmallows in the bag. I ended up throwing the thing out after one taste. Next year, I will just make it from scratch. The kids really liked decorating their houses and I have already picked up a gingerbread house kit for Christmas. Can't wait.


No comments: