Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkins and a Party

We had a busy and beautiful weekend here. On Saturday, we went to a 2nd birthday party for my cousin's daughter, Briana. They spent the day outside playing, visiting family, and walking around touching plants. Kaylie is a real nature lover. She is fascinated with bushes and plants of any kind. I have a few wreaths hanging in the house and she wants to touch them ALL. THE. TIME. Following the party, we had a sleepover at Grandma's house. On Sunday we went to get mums, and pumpkins at a farm. Bob stayed home to make some headway on the basement--still SLOW going.

Here we were this time last year.

Now, my sweet babies don't want to be held for a picture. (They look thrilled right?)
They have a small maze for toddlers that Kaylie & Ryan enjoyed walking around in. Ryan tried to pick up the pumpkins and I must say there were some pretty BIG pumpkins there. Kaylie enjoyed touching the pumpkins.I love this picture. I call it "Attack of the Pumpkins." Next year, we'll look forward to taking a hay ride and sipping apple cider.

8 comments:

Linda said...

I love the pic of Kaylie walking amongst the pumpkins. Looks like a fun day. I'm hoping we're all healthy enough to go next weekend. Where did you go?

Harris Boys said...

so cute...big difference from last year..huh??

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

looks like you guys had a great day, i cannot wait to take our trip this year! i cannot believe the difference from last year to this year!

Unknown said...

Very cute pictures!

cat said...

I am just amazed at everybody blogging about apple and pumpkin farms and so forth. We so do not have anything like this!

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

These pics are adorable. We haven't done our pumpking pics yet. My sister wants to go today but it's 83 degrees out. I guess it just doesn't feel "pumpkinny". Glad all is well with you guys and good luck on that basement.

Annie said...

Kaylie and Ryan enjoy the pumpkins. Nice pictures.
Annie

debi9kids said...

OMGosh! they have changed SO much! WOW!!!!! Great pics! I just love pics of babies and pumpkins! (it's my Baby Pictures Sunday theme this Sunday if you want to play along again )